CNC vertical lathes, also known as CNC lathes, are computer numerically controlled lathes. They are a CNC machine tool that is widely used in China and has a wide coverage, accounting for about 25% of the total number of CNC machine tools. CNC machine tools are mechatronics products that integrate mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, microelectronics and information technologies. It is a working machine with the advantages of high precision, efficiency, high automation and high flexibility in mechanical manufacturing equipment and china metal etching science and technology. It is an important basic equipment for realizing the modernization of manufacturing technology and equipment manufacturing industry. Our country is the largest consumer of CNC machine tools in the world, especially the import volume of CNC vertical lathes remains high. The reason is that product reliability is a key factor affecting market share.
The technical level of CNC vertical lathes and their percentage in china metal spinning machine tool output and total ownership are one of the important indicators for measuring the development of a country’s national economy and the overall level of industrial manufacturing. Vertical lathe is one of the main types of CNC machine tools. It occupies a very important position in CNC machine tools. It has been widely valued by countries around the world and has developed rapidly for decades.
- 1. When engaging in equipment debugging, repair and maintenance, the power supply must be cut off, so that the equipment must be in a power-off state, and a warning sign saying “someone is working, closing is prohibited” must be hung on the electric control cabinet. After completion, the signer will remove the warning sign.
- 2. The moving parts are not allowed to be overloaded or overtraveled.
- 3. After the equipment is started, the operator is not allowed to leave the operating console without authorization. If he leaves, he should turn off the equipment and cut off the power supply.
- 4. When entering the top area of the equipment for maintenance, debugging, and cleaning, safety belts and safety helmets must be worn correctly. And buckle the safety belt on the ladder or railing (note that the height of the safety belt should be 1.5 times the length of the safety belt) to prevent slipping. Ladders should be used when getting on and off the equipment, and jumping from high places is strictly prohibited.
- 5. During the operation of the equipment, personnel are strictly prohibited from entering the equipment operating area (such as for sanitation, cleaning iron filings, etc.). When personnel enter the equipment operating area for work, the machine must be stopped and a warning sign must be displayed.
- 6. Operators must pay close attention to observation during work to ensure the safety of man and aluminum swiss cnc machining machine. If any abnormality is found, stop the machine immediately and report for repair. The operation can be resumed only after the cause has been found out and the fault has been eliminated.
- 7. Stop the machine when changing speed or measuring workpieces. During cutting, if the tool has not exited or the feed has not stopped, it is not allowed to stop.
- 8. There is an emergency stop button on the button station. When an unexpected failure occurs that endangers the safety of people and equipment, you can press this button and all movements will stop and the power will be cut off after a delay.