1. Workpiece size and poor surface finish
Reasons for the failure: The tool tip is damaged and not sharp; the machine tool resonates and is unstable; the machine tool is crawling; the processing technology is poor.
- Solution: If the tool is worn or damaged and is not sharp, re-sharpen the tool or choose a better tool and recalibrate the tool; the machine tool resonates or is placed unevenly, adjust the level, lay a foundation, and fix it stably; the reason for the machine to crawl is drag. The plate guide rail is severely worn, and the Precision Cnc Turning Stainless Steel 316 Machine Screw ball is worn or loose. The machine tool should pay attention to maintenance.
- The wire should be cleaned after work and lubricating oil should be added in time to reduce friction; choose a coolant suitable for the workpiece processing, and when it can meet the processing requirements of other processes Under such circumstances, try to use a higher spindle speed.
2. The workpiece has a tapered head phenomenon.
- Cause of the problem: The placement level of the machine tool is not adjusted properly, one is higher and the other is lower, resulting in unstable placement; when Precision CNC Turning Stainless Steel Transmission Arm Parts, the contribution material is relatively hard and the tool is cut deeply, causing the tool to give way; the tailstock thimble is not concentric with the spindle.
- Solution: Use a spirit level to adjust the level of the machine tool, lay a solid foundation, and fix the machine tool to improve its durability; choose a reasonable process and appropriate cutting feed to prevent the tool from being stressed; adjust the tailstock of the CNC machine tool.
3. The driver phase light is normal, but the size of the processed workpiece is sometimes large and sometimes small.
Reasons for the failure: The CNC machine tool carriage runs at high speed for a long time, resulting in wear of the Precision 5 Axis CNC Machining Special PEEK Screw and bearings; the repeated positioning accuracy of the tool holder produces errors during long-term use; the carriage can return to the starting point of processing every time, but the size of the workpiece still changes.
- This phenomenon is usually caused by the spindle. The high-speed rolling of the spindle causes serious wear and tear on the bearings, resulting in changes in processing standards.
- Solution: Use a dial indicator against the bottom of the tool holder, and at the same time modify a fixed cycle program through the system to check the repetitive positioning accuracy of the carriage, adjust the screw rod gap, and replace the bearing; use a dial indicator to check the repetitive positioning accuracy of the tool holder. Adjust the machine or replace the tool holder; use a dial indicator to check whether it returns to the starting point of the program after processing the workpiece. If so, inspect the spindle and replace the bearing.