When the machining center executed the machining program, the first tool was Small Batch Manufacturing Of Plastic Parts normally, but after changing the second tool, the spindle collided with the workpiece during processing, and the machine tool could not move after the collision. Very suddenly what happened? The following machining center will introduce to you the reasons and solutions for tool collision in the machining center.
1. Problems with the machine tool origin and coordinate system can cause tool collisions
The first thing we should think of is the setting of the origin of the machine tool coordinate system. This is most obvious for machine tools that are equipped incrementally. When starting up, the machine tool origin is not set. If you run the program at this time, accidentally causing the machine tool to hit the tool, because The system does not know the exact position of the machine tool, and the machine origin is incorrect. For machine tools that use incremental position encoders, the incorrect position of the zero return and fast assembly will lead to incorrect zero return positions each time, so the fast installation position needs to be adjusted. If the machine origin is set incorrectly, tool collision is prone to occur when running the program.
The second is the setting of the workpiece coordinate system. Before the machining operation, the zero point setting of the workpiece coordinate system (G54-G59) is incorrect or the coordinate system is incorrect. At this time, processing may easily lead to tool collision or incorrect dimensions of the Custom Chinese Antique Feng Shui Compass Via Cnc Machining to be processed.
2. The parameters are set incorrectly or are changed by mistake. The data units are disordered during processing, and the workpiece is prone to incorrect dimensions or tool collisions.
- (1) We all know that the machine tool operates according to the program. If there is a problem with the given program itself, it will definitely cause a tool collision. Some G codes of FANUC are modal. If the G code prepared in the previous machining program or block of the program is not canceled at the end of the block, it will continue to be valid in the next program or block, which may cause the machine tool to malfunction. Or cause a knife collision.
- (2) The setting parameters are incorrect or changed by mistake
NO 000#2 INI setting error 0: Metric unit 1: Imperial unit.
NO 3401#0 DPI uses the decimal point address word, the meaning of the decimal point. When the decimal point is omitted,
0: Set the minimum setting unit
1: Considered as mm inch, the viewing point is 1°.
3. Misoperation during processing
(1) During the normal processing of the program, the program is stopped due to misoperation. If the misoperator presses “RESET” to reset and immediately starts the cycle, tool collision may easily occur at this time.
Reason: The default value of operation and the set value of the program have changed. Press: RESET: Reset resets the CNC system to the initial state, clears the predicted program information stored in DRAM, and may also change the movement instructions of the tool.
G90 command: operate according to the commanded coordinate value.
G91 incremental value command is executed according to the commanded movement interval.
Preventive measures: If a misoperation occurs during automatic running of the program and the program stops running, change to the editing mode at this time, press RESET to reset the program, and run the program again. Even if you convert from MDI to MEM, be sure to check each modal code. (G M S F T, etc.) The active cycle can only be started after the disease is confirmed correctly, otherwise it may cause serious consequences.
(2) There is also an error in setting the tool compensation value.
If the tool compensation value is set incorrectly, tool collision will also occur. It is necessary to regularly check whether the tool compensation value is correct to prevent the occurrence of tool collision accidents.
In fact, there are many reasons for tool collision in CNC Milling Machining PEEK Medical Parts centers, but the possibility of failure caused by system hardware is very small. As long as we strengthen management, reduce misoperations, regularly check the tool compensation value and the setting of the workpiece coordinate system, confirm the origin before processing, and conduct inspections in all aspects, most tool collision accidents can actually be avoided.