Vertical lathes are also the foundation for various column CNC lathes. Therefore, before mastering various column CNC lathes, we must first understand the basic knowledge of column CNC lathes so that we can understand these aspects. Learn more comprehensive, practical and detailed, and then lay a solid foundation.
The vertical lathe is a large-scale industrial equipment. It is mainly used for cnc copper large and heavy-duty product workpieces. It has a relatively large axial limit but a relatively small radial limit, such as various kinds of workpieces. Sample plates, wheels and shaft parts are used to process inner holes, circles, etc. in product workpieces. In addition, if it is used in conjunction with some special equipment, it can perform processing of external threading, surface turning, profiling, cutting, cutting, etc.
Vertical lathes can generally be divided into two types: single column type and double column type. If it is small and medium-sized, the single column type is generally used. If it is large and medium-sized, the double column type is generally used.
- (1) CNC vertical lathe. The equipment and adjustment of the product workpiece are relatively convenient, and the workbench has good rigidity, so stable drilling can be carried out. Small vertical lathe.
- (2) The stainless steel cnc machining accuracy is good, and the equipment can quickly change tools during the operation process.
- (3) CNC vertical lathe. Its reasonable layout can effectively relieve the load on the spindle bearing and rolling bearing, so it can maintain excellent working precision for a long time.
3. Apply environmental regulations
It is best to place it in a temperature-controlled environment to avoid vibration and interference signals.
4. Maintenance and maintenance
- (1) Operators must understand the structure, function, operation methods, etc. of the equipment to avoid damaging the equipment.
- (2) The equipment must be maintained and lubricated on time so that the equipment can work smoothly. Small vertical lathe.
- (3) CNC vertical lathe. When operating small vertical lathes, operators should follow safe operating procedures and safety operating procedures, and violations are prohibited.
- (4) It is necessary to prevent dust, dirt, etc. from entering the equipment to avoid causing problems with the equipment and subsequently damaging electronic components and even the equipment itself.