The machining center is a highly complex processing equipment that integrates milling, drilling, boring, reaming and tapping. The machine has strong processing capabilities and can process a variety of complex parts in one clamping. Before any parts are processed, the design requirements, content to be processed, and processing technology must be confirmed according to the production drawings.
Any titanium machine shops will have a certain impact on the processing accuracy and efficiency of the workpiece when there are problems such as processing path settings, processing programming, selection of processing tools, problems with the machine tool itself, clamping problems, and workpiece raw materials. As a high-precision and efficient processing equipment, how do we generally correct these errors and improve accuracy? Let’s find out together.
- 1. Error synthesis method Eliminating the errors of the machine tool itself is the most important method to ensure the final processing accuracy of the workpiece. The error synthesis method requires measuring the original errors of each axis of the machine tool. Laser interferometer is the primary testing instrument in machining centers due to its high measurement accuracy and flexible use.
- 2. Error compensation method The error compensation method is to artificially create an error to offset the original error inherent in the process system, or to use one original error to offset another original error, thereby achieving the purpose of improving the processing accuracy of the workpiece. Generally, the effect of the clearance is eliminated by reducing the clearance of the machine tool, increasing the stiffness of the machine tool, and using preloading to cause the relevant cooperation to generate pretightening force. It can also increase the stiffness of the workpiece and the tool and reduce the overhang length of the tool and the workpiece to improve the stiffness of the process system. You can also choose reasonable clamping methods and peek cnc machining methods to reduce cutting forces and their changes, rationally select tool materials, increase rake angles and main declination angles, and perform reasonable heat treatment on workpiece materials to improve the processing performance of the materials, etc. Several ways.
- 3. Direct reduction of original error method Direct reduction of original error method refers to trying to directly eliminate or reduce the original error factors after identifying the main original error factors that affect the machining accuracy. For example, after long-term use, the transmission system may have misaligned positioning, reverse gaps, etc. due to natural wear and tear.
- 4. Error equalization method The error equalization method uses mutual comparison and mutual correction between closely related surfaces, or uses mutual benchmarks for processing, in order to achieve the purpose of eliminating processing errors.
- 5. Error transfer method The essence of the error transfer method is the comprehensive error caused by the assembly error, stress deformation and thermal deformation of the transfer process system. For example, if the machining center performs some hole processing, the coaxiality of the workpiece is not ensured by the rotation accuracy of the machine tool spindle, but by the fixture. When the machine tool spindle and the workpiece adopt floating connection, the original error of the machine tool spindle will no longer affect the automotive cnc machining. Accuracy is transferred to the fixture to ensure machining accuracy.
- 6. Error grouping method During processing, due to the existence of blank errors in the process, processing errors in this process are formed. Changes in blank errors have two main impacts on this process: feedback errors and positioning errors.
It formulates a process program according to the workpiece design drawing, uses a computer to automatically compile the part processing program, and converts the processing process parameters required by the workpiece into information that can be recognized by the machine tool’s CNC device for command and control. The machine has strong adaptability to parts processing. , Good flexibility. It adopts a three-dimensional variable diameter structure design. After finite element analysis, the machine body structure is optimized to a greater extent, ensuring the stability and reliability of the machine body, preventing body deformation, and greatly increasing the service life of the machine tool.