The use of vertical machining centers has provided powerful help for current processing progress. Because many brass swiss cnc machining parts of the vertical machining center require movement, the lubrication system is very important. The lubricant oil moves continuously along the inner wall of the pipe, mixing and transporting oil and gas to the vertical machining center. The main shaft part of the machining center and the screw and other parts that need lubrication. Let me give you a brief introduction below. Similarities and differences between oil-gas lubrication and oil mist lubrication in vertical machining centers
- 1. In the vertical machining center, use grease and oil to circulate and lubricate the parts that will produce abnormal heat.
- 2. Like the spindle, it requires high-speed bearings in highly clean and sealed parts.
At the same time, we should also pay attention to some details: There are many types of lubricating oils on the brass cnc turning market now, and their quality varies. We must choose lubricating oils with fewer impurities and high purity. After the machine tool has been used for a period of time, the filter must be cleaned regularly to prevent the filter from clogging and causing the filter to break down under the influence of oil pressure.
Features of the vertical machining center lubrication system
- 1. Environmentally friendly, no pollution. Since there will be no oil pollution and mist sprayed out, the surrounding environment will not be purified
- 2. Accurate oil supply. By adding a regulating valve, the oil can be transported to lubricating points such as the spindle and screw according to different needs;
- 3. There is no problem of difficult atomization of high-viscosity lubricating oil; suitable for any oil product;
- 4. Automatic detection and monitoring. It can detect whether the lubricating oil is abnormal. If the lubricating oil is not good, it can alarm and shut down to avoid abnormal equipment accidents.
- 5. It is especially suitable for rolling bearings of spindles. It has a certain air cooling effect, which can reduce the operating temperature of the bearings and thereby extend the service life of the spindle;
- 6. Low fuel consumption and cost saving.