Many high-precision CNC lathes are automatic lathes that use imported main bearings and have high-speed, high-rigidity, and high-precision functions. So what kind of production form does a high-precision CNC lathe have? There are mainly six forms:
1. Rigid automated production line: This is a repetitive instruction using high-precision CNC lathes. Massive refinement of the production line is of great significance for improving productivity and ensuring product quality. However, the system has poor flexibility and is limited to a small number of products. The production preparation time is long.
2. Cluster-type workshop: The cluster-type workshop conducts organizational structure analysis and machine tool placement according to work types and functions. Its advantages are greater flexibility, low efficiency, long production cycle, and messy management.
3. Combined high-precision CNC lathe production line: Compared with traditional rigid production lines, combined high precision swiss machining lines have greater flexibility and are more suitable for processing large batches of complex parts.
4. Flexible manufacturing system: This is a comprehensive automated processing system that can change a variety of processing targets and is composed of CNC machining lathes, automated output equipment, equipment that automatically replaces and stores tools, fixtures and workpieces, and a computer control system.
5. Virtual enterprise: In order to solve the problem of high-precision CNC lathes and mass production of customized products, the United States’ Advanced Manufacturing Skills Plan lists agile manufacturing as the United States’ 21st century manufacturing strategy. The following basic conditions should be met to complete the production of virtual enterprises:
- ① An information highway has been established that can deliver the right information to the right person at the right time;
- ② Many specialized modular enterprises with reasonable division of labor have been established;
- ③The corporate culture of mutual trust, mutual cooperation, and compliance with laws and regulations dominates the society.
6. Modular production system: The modular production system is a new production system for products with average skill difficulty. It is a “flexible” production system established on the basis of standardization and modular systems. Its characteristic is that when a new product is put into production, the standardized modules can quickly form a new production system. When the cnc machine for car parts is completed, the modules forming the production system can be removed and used in the production system of other new products.