In the lathe industry, new lathe equipment such as CNC vertical lathes have been widely used. This equipment is based on traditional lathes and reduces the occupied area to a minimum. Although this vertical lathe is a large-scale mechanical equipment, But it is much smaller than a traditional lathe. This new generation of vertical lathe has many advantages, which are very beneficial to workers in the industry.
The CNC vertical lathe is designed using a new design concept. The workbench commonly used by workers is designed into a horizontal mode. The use of this mode makes the use of the workers no longer as cumbersome as in the past. At the same time, the workpieces are clamped It is also more convenient and brings many benefits to the staff.
With the existence of this vertical lathe, all operating processes are no longer complicated, and the efficiency and accuracy of work have reached the highest level. At the same time, this vertical lathe has relatively low requirements for the operating environment. Basically, daily constant temperature is enough.
The CNC vertical lathe has good stability and anti-seismic performance. The vertical structure makes it easy to clamp Custom Precision Aluminum Die Cast Brackets and Finishes and occupies a small area. It adopts an oil-water separation structure to make the cooling water clean, environmentally friendly and durable. The separate cooling water tank is easy to clean precision and high-stiffness springs. The cylindrical spindle structure is easy to maintain. The fully symmetrical and suspended design of the spindle sleeve can better eliminate the impact of thermal deformation on the CNC vertical lathe machining accuracy. The high-power AC spindle motor enhances the stability of the machine tool operation. The spindle is imported. Grease lubrication, fully enclosed, maintenance-free bed saddle and column guide adopt over-heavy load linear rolling guide, which has good dynamic response performance and high accuracy retention. It is equipped.
The taper connection is widely used between the tool and the spindle at ordinary speeds. When rotating at high speed, because the solid taper shank cannot be “expanded” by centrifugal force like the spindle hole, a gap between the two will cause the tool to be in the taper hole. Swing, thereby causing the axial positioning error of the tool and damaging the dynamic balance of the structure. In order to overcome the shortcomings of poor high-speed performance of this connection, some connection methods suitable for high-speed cutting have been developed.
In order to ensure that CNC vertical lathe high-speed cutting tools have sufficient service life and low cutting force, the best tool geometry angle should be selected according to different workpiece materials. Compared with ordinary cutting, the rake angle of high-speed cutting tools is generally smaller or even negative, and the rear angle is slightly larger. Rounding or chamfering of the tool tip is often used to increase the rake angle to prevent cracks at the tool tip. Thermal wear. Since rotating tools for high-speed cnc and optic laser cutting have to work at very high speeds, the problem of centrifugal force is very prominent. Therefore, the cutter body structure and insert clamping structure are required to be very reliable. At the same time, they need to undergo strict dynamic balancing on a dynamic balancer to ensure that they can It is further installed on the machine tool for dynamic balancing together with the spindle assembly.
During the processing of CNC vertical lathe, please also pay attention to:
- 1. Production workers must check and understand the rules and requirements of this manual as well as the structure and functions of the machine tool before using it;
- 2. During the processing, strictly implement process disciplines, read the drawings clearly, understand the control points, roughness and technical requirements of relevant parts of each part, and determine the processing technology of the workpiece;
- 3. It is prohibited to overload the machine tool, and it is not allowed to use the moving parts of the machine tool as power to push/pull the workpiece for alignment;
- 4. Before starting the movement/rotation axis of the machine tool, make sure there are no obstacles around, and no people are walking or staying to avoid damage to humans and machines. Observe the position of the coordinate axis at any time, and slow down when running to the limit position. Do not collide with the hard limit unless there are special needs;
- 5. When the machine tool is running, it is not allowed to touch the moving workpieces and tools, it is not allowed to measure the dimensions during operation, and it is forbidden to transfer or take tools and other items through the transmission part of the machine tool. During the machining process, carefully observe the cutting and cooling conditions to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool and cutting tools and the quality of the workpiece. And close the protective door to prevent iron filings and lubricating oil from flying out.